Host a SoulSong Gathering:
Make a Difference While Having Fun!
How can you help improve the quality of women's live and their children's lives?
We invite you to help spread the vision of SoulSong by hosting a SoulSong gathering at your house, church, school, office or in your community. The purpose of the gathering is to share the stories of the women who create the dolls for the Doll Project and to ultimately sell some of the dolls. These dolls are perfect as a gift or as a donation to a worthy cause. 100% of the proceeds from the sale of the dolls goes back to support these women and their communities.
Hosting a SoulSong gathering is easy!
- Schedule a time & date with us.
- Provide a gathering place for 2-3 hours.
- Invite your group of friends.
- We will do the rest.
- We will bring a variety of "Special Companion Dolls" made exclusively for SoulSong. We will also bring books complementing the dolls and other companion products.
- Sharon Sofia will give a brief presentation about SoulSong, an overview of goals and accomplishments. If you live outside of Colorado we will supply a CD that expresses what Sharon would typically offer in person.
- Meet the communities - power point slide presentation of the global communities we are currently assisting.
- Our gift to you for hosting a SoulSong Gathering and becoming part of our “HOST OF ANGELS” is a very special hand painted recycled bottle cap necklace made by the mothers of the Batsiranai community of Zimbabwe.
About The Doll Project
In 2007 SoulSong Global Outreach Foundation (SSEGO) launched a program to assist with the establishment of cottage industry businesses in developing countries and isolated communities globally.
NOT JUST ANY DOLL – these charming Guardian Angel dolls are a physical reminder of our Special Companion in Spirit. Each doll is lovingly handcrafted to become a cherished companion for children & adults. Each community’s handwork reflects their traditional and cultural artistry. These adoring dolls complement the multilingual children’s books, My Guardian Angel & The Angels Among Us; A Journal & A Story. * Proceeds from doll sales help support motivated women globally that are dedicated to providing a future of opportunities for their children and future generations.
COUNTRIES currently involved in the "Doll Project" include, Panama, Costa Rica, Zimbabwe and the USA. SSEGO has combined efforts with the HUMANITARIAN FOUNDATION of Costa Rica and The BATSIRANAI ASSOCIATION, a member of the International Fair Trade Organization.